I am trying this post out so I can write a blog in Europe. Please bear with me as I explore this new form of communication!
We had a lovely spring rain shower. I was cleaning the barn so got a front seat to the wind and rain....and rainbow! I'm going to try to post pictures with this so here goes...
After the rain came the sunshine, and then more clouds. It made for lovely pictures! This farm is in a good spot to see the storms and sky. Of course, it's also good as a lightning attraction.
When things cleared off, I took a stroll with my camera. I wanted to check out the lilacs that were blooming. I had company though, my kitten Eli, whom you may remember in an earlier post when he was tiny. He's been closed up in the house for a few days because he's gotten so good at hunting my songbirds. He was really enjoying the along grass...
Guess I'll finish this up and see if I can publish it. If it works you'll be seeing me in lori-ThreeCities.blogspot.com!




Very good, Lori! I'll be reading your new blog next week. These pictures of the sky are beautiful. Looking forward to "Europe Pictures" and stories!!!
ReplyDelete