Jacky told me I forgot to say the last post was on my iPad. Sorry! I' m still practicing on this blog but things are going much faster than yesterday.
Had to work this morning, spent some of that time tying up loose ends at work. It's always hard for me to leave because I don't want anything to go wrong while I'm gone. Last appointment was a hit by car. Unfortunately the dog could no longer walk and had severe hip displasia which she was born with. The owners opted to put her down. Another dog that had to be carried to the car because he can no longer walk probably has cancer and will not live long. So sad....some days are like that.
Last night there were storms just east of us by Austin and Rochester. We had quite a light show and Jacky set up the tripod for me to take pictures. The video came out best but I'll just show you one of the sequence photos above. I think it looks pretty cool! I know of at least 2 people who sat outside for 20 minutes or more just watching the show.
Jacky and I went to a wedding reception this afternoon for Michelle who owns the feed store where I get all my pet food. The reception was held at her parents farm. We did have some rain but everything was moved to the garage and we had a lovely time.
Had to shave Candy. Anna had done Magic and she looked so good. Too bad I don't have a picture of her. Jacky helped hold Candy but she never looks happy for pictures....at least she looks better than she had! Ok, I just added the photo but it is squished. The picture was taken longways and maybe blogsy can't handle it. You'll just have to bear with me. Although Michelle's pic was that way....hmmmm, I give up.
After we got home, there were birds to photograph (again). The orioles were going crazy, feeding and chasing each other. No one wanted to sit still! So I have oriole, mourning dove, indigo bunting, and goldfinch. My own bird rainbow!
Tomorrow is packing day. Lots to do and soon I will be switching to my new blog for a while!







Very good blog as usual! Loved the pictures. Now I will follow your European Blog.
ReplyDelete