Horses were happy to get inside. We hurried as much as we could but 3 dogs left big messes for Jacky to clean up first since I was running late at work. The ponies came in covered in slush, ice and snow. Poor things! Here is a scene out our window this evening -
If you look at the foreground you can see Trixie having a good roll in the snow. One of her favorite things!
Out the back window it was even prettier -
Finally, I took a picture pof Truely, Aren's cat. She's much more comfortable now - finally remembering that she grew up here! Still tends to hide in the room though but that's fine since she's recovering from surgery. Don't tell Emma but she's staying in her room and gets into trouble all the time, just like her brothers!
One last note - yesterday I spent taking pictures outside of spring - first buds, first leaves, first rhubarb....What a differnce 24 hours make!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment