After taking care of my outside birds, I headed to Northfield to pick up my mother. From there to Fairibault where there is a wonderfull nursery. The varities and color were incredible!
How does anyone ever choose what they want?
Well, I had lots of trouble although I did end up bringing some home :)
Hurried home because Heather was coming to pick up Zoey. First I stopped at Fleet Farm for a new crate for her, food and treats. I know, I know. But I want things to go smoothly so I got a few things. Heather did come and patiently listened to all my instructions....(there were a lot). I'm sure going to miss her. I hope Heather brings her to visit.
Good luck Zoey!
Thanks for a lovely day, Lori. Oh, such beautiful pictures you took at Donahue's. So glad that you sent them. And the beautiful picture of our favorite bird.
ReplyDelete