The shave cat was "Rockstar", a tabby and white that I've shaved before. The owner said she was getting him shaved earlier this time, when he was just starting to get mats. Last year he was one big mat over his whole body so I was pleased she was not waiting as long this time. However, once I started shaving, I couldn't believe what I found...
Beth and Pam helped show off this weird mat that was connected at each end but not in the middle. And the hair under the loop was long...how could the owner not notice this???? It looked exactly like another tail but on the side of the body and attached. "Rockstar" got the lion cut - like my cat Juju did. He looks better than Juju though.
Here is the finished cat with his extra "tail". And yes, Rockstar is sleeping. Cats don't cooperate very well unless they are!
One unusual appointment was a trim nails for Ruby the Rabbit. We don't see very many rabbits, once a great while a rat...we're not the exotic vets here. Since my only doctor in the clinic was doing surgery on a cat's ear, I took Pam with me and we took care of Ruby who actually was "Rudy" if you get my drift.... The nails on this poor rabbit were so long, Pam compared them to the Guiness Book of World Records nail growing men from India. Here's a picture of some of the. Honestly, I don't know how the rabbit got around!
Ok, I guess you need a picture of a rabbit too...
Of course this is NOT the rabbit I cut the nails on....
Lots of storms in the area. I love a good thunderstorm but missed out last night. Another town received a lot of hail,so much so that they had to use snowplows to clear the roads of hail. I took a few pictures of the clouds on the way home....Hope you like this one.




Very interesting about the cat with the extra tail. That was a cute " very little rabbit", in a cap? I saw where you were getting the storms. We had a dilly at 3:00 this morning, much HEAVY rain.
ReplyDelete