Like an emergency room, you never know what each day will bring and today brought nothing to share. The robin babies at work are filling up the nest. Maybe I'll try to get a picture tomorrow. Tried yesterday but Mother robin came zooming over the building with food for the kids and I scared her, so felt bad and left quickly.
Home not terribly late - 6:30. All my new plants were thirsty, thirsty, thirsty so I spent half hour watering everyone. Had to take the favorite hummingbird feeder down because of the wind - but they are using the other one luckily. Orioles out of grape jelly - filled both feeders. I went to put new suet in and the hairy woodpecker came down to the one feeder (about 2 feet away) and glared at me as if to say "It's about time!". So they should be all set for tomorrow morning at least.
Emma walked her lambs and goats. At this early date, there's a lot of screaming from the goats and throwing themselves on the ground. I'll try to take pics next time she drags them out!
Since I feel bad there's not much to talk about, I'll show you "Ollie" getting a bath before going home. He's a tubby little yorkie who's really a good boy. But he HATES the blow dryer and turns into the tasmanian devil! All you can see is a blur and teeth! Yep, not all dogs are thrilled with this service I offer...
![]() |
| Ollie looking sweet... |
![]() |
| Ollie the tasmanian devil... |
Anna jumping Piper on a practice jump last Saturday in Maple Plain. Ignore the random person in front. She was oblivious to me trying to take a picture!


No comments:
Post a Comment