This morning I took the opportunity to take several (uh hum) pictures. It was very heavy wet snow that stuck to everything. We did have some broken branches but, unlike many people in the area, we never did lose our power. I wish I could post ALL my pictures from this morning, they turned out so well.
I had the most fun with bird pictures. They were so hungry. they posed for me. The white snow also provided an excellent backdrop and showed them up well!
Just think, 2 days ago I was taking 'spring' pictures! Well, the dogs enjoyed it anyway -
I know, the birds posed better than the dogs and cats! Slow at work for Jacky and myself. Of course, I had to shovel quite a bit of snow at work. I hope that keeps me in shape! Still had to take care of the animals outside too. That snow was hard to walk in this morning! Most willl probably be gone by Saturday.
Liked your pictures, Lori. Poor birds. Good comments by you on all your pictures, I like that.
ReplyDelete