I'm typing this on my new iPad. There's so many things to explore on it and I'm having lots of fun! Thanks to my wonderful husband!
I had the day off since I was long on Saturday. It's been a very enjoyable day. I reorganized my canned goods, went through the fridge, watered and fed the plants, fed the birds, cleaned the stalls. Sorry Mom, I couldn't get the phone to work at all today. Jacky thinks he has to replace the phone wires in the basement.
Lots of bird watching today. I added another bird to my life list, the Fox Sparrow. I'd put a picture in but I don't know how to yet on my iPad. The sparrow was feeding on the ground with the slate colored juncos but he has a beautifully striped chest and is red and gray. He also scratches in the dirt like a chicken. He is migrating through. So exciting! Also saw 5 different woodpecker species: common flicker, hairy woodpecker , downy woodpecker, red-bellied woodpecker , yellow-bellied sapsucker. Wow! I have been enjoying the bird app on this iPad today a lot.
Fried perch for lunch with peach crisp for dessert.
On news, the last suspect from the Boston Marathon bombing was just caught. Lots of rejoicing and feelings of relief.
Being able to post on this blog from the iPad will enable me to post from work - or even on my trips. I will have to figure out photos though, it's not nearly interesting enough without them! Jacky's just bought me a doohiggy that lets me connect my camera or my phone to this iPad and so I should be able to download my photos then. May not be able to get pictures from the Internet though.
What fun to explore new things! Mom, it's your turn next!
Sorry I am late in commenting on this day. I loved working with the iPad on Tuesday. That is really neat. I loved the birds app. You will really enjoy this new electronic item, really be great for your next trip. I have to have pictures from you thought.
ReplyDelete