Sunday, September 30, 2012

Long Lake Hunt Club










Here they are before their run -


Spent a beautiful  fall day in Hamel. Anna and Piper rode at the Long Lake Hunt Club. Even though Piper was a little tubby, she did great. Like Anna says, it's so much fun when the horse enjoys it as much or more than the rider does! Now Anna thinks I should bring SueBee out next time. I'm not sure she could handle even small jumps - she's quite a clutz - but it might be fun. I have 2 weeks to get her ready...
Here they are after. Hmmm, Piper's head is quite a bit lower!


Jacky enjoys these outings also. I had to get a picture of him doing his thing...



We ate lunch afterwards at Culvers - left Piper dozing in the trailer in the parking lot. Funny, she was a lot more ansy this morning!
Took some pictures tonight. The moon was orange and partly hidden behind the clouds. Harvest Moon! Nice and peaceful, isn't it...



No comments:

Post a Comment