Just a quick post today. Spent some of the morning filling up water for everyone and taking pictures of our beautiful garden. We've never had such a good garden here. Even as hot as it's been we've been keeping it watered, weeded and loved. And it shows! I picked about 7 small eggplants and another handful of cherry tomatoes. But there's lots to come. I have no more room for zucchini in the fridge, even though there's more to be picked. Here's a few pics of the wonderful veggies;
Of course I had the dogs with me this morning. It was getting a little warm, as you can see from the panting. Uli has his own way of keeping cool - ear flaps! Trixie likes to keep cool with a dust bath.
Also the flowers by the house are in bloom - don't know what they are - and my tiger lilly is blooming. We had to keep the snow fence up just to keep the geese from eating the lilly blooms. Must be a goose delicacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment