Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Morehead and Fargo

Long morning driving. We hate to leave the Northshore but, gotta do it. I'll drool over a estate for a few days before I get it out of my system. Not much to see on the way over, trees which I love, but nothing else. Slept for a bit, read for a bit.

Finally to Fargo and there's construction everywhere. After stopping at the hotel - the one with logs and bears - off to Emma's rental house. A rabbit greeted us as we stepped out of the car. I don't know why she says she doesn't have any pets...Actually there were more than one hopping around the neighborhood. Must not have any loose dogs around!

Here's her house, all cleaned up for a parent visit. Very nice Emma!

 

 

 

and Emma...

 

After some shopping, for pants for Jacky's interview, raincoat for Anna's trip to New Zealand, and a bed for Emma to be delivered Saturday...we stopped to eat at this Diner. I love the outside and Emma told us it has great milkshakes. Yes, they do!

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment