Sunday, February 17, 2013

ZuZu

ZuZu's back home after spending the weekend with Heather (her future owner).
Heather was home for the weekend and took ZuZu to try her out. It sounds like she worked out pretty well, except for some accidents in the house (why she needed a new home in the first place) and chasing Heather's mother's cat. In other words, being a dachshund! Heather put this on facebook shortly after she took her home -



It seemed kind of funny without her here. I know, 10 dogs should be enough for anyone, right?
Went to Rally class with Bryn and Teddi. I got quite a bit frustrated with people who hadn't taught their dogs anything - especially the lady with 3 chinese crested rescues. All three dogs bark and growl at everyone there and their owner can't stop talking to them in a baby voice. After walking over to the two that were on the side of the ring and shushing them, I finally had to leave. It's supposed to be an advanced rally class but seems to be a beginner beginner class.

Chinese Crested Dogs




Bryn did really well - learning hand signals at a distance. Teddi wasn't as good. Linda kept stuffing him with chicken while I was in the ring with Bryn so, when it was Teddi's turn, he kept trying to go back to Linda for more chicken!






Jacky took care of all outside animals today - I was just too tired. My leg has been bothering me at night...who knows why. Jacky and I ran into Fleet Farm this morning to pick up more bedding for the horses and llamas and a little feed. We may get up to 24 inches snow end of the week (!) so we needed to be prepared. With that much snow, we would have trouble getting the truck down to the pony barn to unload. It may be 'warmer' right now, but the wind is sure howling.

Lets visit my new happy place instead... this is what I want to go see!



1 comment:

  1. Great blog, Lori! That is a wonderful picture of a beautiful bird. I do hope that you get to see it someday.

    ReplyDelete