Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tuesday April 22

Had to work today. Busy time and the clinic needed more help since Holly is busy doing Coggins tests. Also Missy Malakowsky was job shadowing and I knew she would be totally ignored if I wasn't there.

First on the way to work I noticed my neighbors pony had had her baby sometime during the night. Heaven knows he doesn't need more but babies are so cute!

Next I did indeed start by taking Missy around the clinic. There were a lot of surgeries plus we had to ultrasound a mare to see if she was ready to get bred. I took Missy out for lunch and did this and that most of the day.

Then it was time for the Equine Vaccination and Coggins Clinic. Only Holly and I help Tom with it so it's not as big a production as the dog and cat one. Only about 35 Coggins were done so we probably saw 45 horses total. Not quite as many as usual. I think more people are getting out of horses. Here's a few pictures from the night...

 

 

Thursday is our second dog and cat vaccination clinic. Busy week!

Putting in the photo I took this morning of the sunrise. Pretty!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I read this Lori. Just did not comment.. Very good, Love the sunsets.

    ReplyDelete