Well, finally a day off where I don't have to go somewhere - except tonight to a bridal shower. So much to do and I'm not getting very far. We were under a winter weather advisory for snow and blowing snow. And boy, did it blow this morning. The hardest thing was finding a spot outside to put the hay down on without it blowing into the next county, Poor Ladybug shows what it's like in the wind... BTW, she's normally solid black with a white star!
The other horses didn't want me to take their picture - they wanted treats!
The chickens were happy. They don't get to go out in the winter except on extremely nice days. They are all getting up there in years so they appreciate being inside! I throw bird seed down so they have something to do all day.
Mustn't forget the geese, who also are inside - a silo. No door, but they are pretty happy!
Had a very pretty scene of the fields with snow covering part. Had to climb a fence to get it - the clamps were frozen closed.
Also played with my new camera (I didn't take it outside in the snow). The birds were hungry so I got a few pics.
Of course the woodpeckers are my favorite.
Hope you stayed warm and dry!
Wonderful Blog, Lori! Good pictures. I like when you add pictures. You know I read your earlier blogs, but I think I commented on Corinne's and I thought that I did yours. Sorry about that!!
ReplyDelete