Isn't that gorgeous! This was the best one because of the clouds but the color was spectacular. I admit, I wouldn't be up for the sunrise if I didn't have to be at work so I guess I'm glad I had to get up this morning!
The weather was cooler today - windy! I'm glad yesterday was nice. Mother and I went to Faribault and ate at The Depot. Then we drove the back road to Nerstrand, visited the meat market there (and bought some wonderful jerky, bologna, and weiners!), stopped at the Nerstrand Bid Woods State Park (didn't walk any trails), and finally visited the Valley Grove Norwegian Lutheran churches that are on the Historical Registry. The day started out rainy but ended up really nice - not cold nor warm with a breeze.
Good thing we didn't try to go today, the weather was perfect yesterday! What was really nice about the churches was, of course, the history, but also that the Preservation Society bought up the land around the churches and restored it to original prairie. The song birds yesterday were everywhere, and singing!!! It was just so peaceful. I tell you, I'd like to live like that now, without the 'farm' but out in the woods or prairie (rolling not flat!).
Let's see, not too much from work. Training went well. I'm helping John and "Ida Mae" get ready for the Canine Good Citizen Test on Nov 6. I will be taking Teddi to try again since he failed the first time so he was with me tonight.
If you want an actual count, there's 2 cats (Leia and Juju), Candy, Uli, Teddi, Bryn (herding Leia), Gertie (cleaning Bryn's ears), Casey...Traeh in foreground.
One last sunrise picture before we go...
Liked your blog today. The sunrise just beautiful! We had a wonderful day Tuesday, wish we could do it more often. Thank you for coming.
ReplyDelete