Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday

I don't know what went wrong with that last blog. The pictures moved around and the print after the splint dog was tiny! I hope this blog doesn't do that.
Today was a relax and get a few things done. After letting the big animals outside and feeding them, I went in to warm up and have a little breakfast. Sitting on the radiator is so wonderful - if a little hard after a while. When the kids are home in the winter, they hog the radiators and I don't get to sit on one. I've caught Jacky warming up on it too! But I didn't want to get too comfortable  because the barns still had to be cleaned. So up I get and gather the dogs and outside we go. It was a little windy but at least the temperature wasn't too bad - about 25 degrees, and that's ABOVE zero! After cleaning both barns, I started on the yard. 10 dogs and cold weather means a lot to clean up close to the house! I only had to blow on my hands a couple of times to warm them up.
Not too much accomplished this afternoon. The dogs were all tired so they conked out. I washed dog beds all day. I have a little 'squirter' that insists on marking the beds. He is locked in the kitchen at this moment as I can't figure out how to stop this unacceptable behavior. Also found out a cat peed on the kitchen counter again. If I only could figure out which cat it is....that cat would no longer be here.
Enough bad stuff. Back outside to put the animals back in. Walking between the barns I suddenly saw the moon rising. I clomped back to the house to get Emma's camera (lost mine in Hawaii) and got a picture.The moon wasn't as good as when I first saw it  but still nice.

By the time I finished in the horse barn, you couldn't find the moon at all - it was that hidden by the clouds.
Because I was now hauling around the camera, I decided to take pictures of some of the animals. Just don't look at the walls which need painting. After all, it IS a barn...
Gitana chewing a horse treat



Sabrielle

Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment