Sunday, March 23, 2014

Weekend!

All alone this weekend since Anna left for Kansas and Jacky went down too taking Piper in the trailer.

 

The dogs and I didn't do much on Saturday. I did let them walk with me to the mailbox. It was soooo cold but the dogs seemed to enjoy it! We don't have many cars but I still worry someone will run out. So I keep a very close eye on them, which can be hard to do with so many!

Funnily enough it's the little guys who go with me. The border collies stay up by the house - Bryn hunting squirrels.

Some go quite a ways into the field... That's Gertie and Traeh, probably looking for horse poop to eat!

Little Bunni ran the whole way there and back. Probably shouldn't have since she just got spayed on Thursday.

Magic has to stay with me while Anna's in Kansas. Poor Krystal and Josh found out they can't have dogs.

We had a HUGE flock of Red Wing Blackbirds visit us. It was very noisy. They stayed all afternoon.

I think I'll stop here and put Sunday on another post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment