Yesterday was voting for our next president. This is not a political stand so all I want to show you is where we have to go vote. It is out on a farmer's property which is REALLY hard to find. From the blacktop that takes you to Clarks Grove, you go north on a gravel road, take another gravel road west, then turn north again on a third gravel road (none of which have road names). We have witnessed other people getting lost trying to find the place to vote (are they trying to keep people away??). I myself always have Jacky take me because I can't remember how to get there!
After voting, there was the farrier. I already have pics of him and the horses so we won't go there.
Last night Teddi and I went to the City Arena. Teddi got to take his Canine Good Citizen test again. There were a lot of people and dogs there we didn't know but Teddi did ok. He passed his test! That was after a LOT of hard work to get him to trust people and not bite them1
Here we are after the good news...
I also got Tracy and Sharon to help me take pictures of Teddi so I can register him with AKC. If he gets an ILP number, I can compete in obedience events with him. That could be a lot of fun!
Last week we celebrated our 30th anniversary. Monday we went to Wabasha and the Nat'l Eagle Center...
Tuesday we went to the Minnesota Science Museum.Playing at the Omni theater was a tornado film that we watched being make on a Discovery Channel show. That was really good. Here is the TIV vehicle that they drove around in...
Also at the museum was an Egyptian exhibit. Jacky and I had fun taking a 'ride' on this gentleman -
I think I have the more 'natural' seat, what do you think? I also can see Mom and Dad's camel saddle on this guy!
One last picture. The kittens are growing. I haven't been taking them to work...Beth really doesn't want them and will only throw them outside in the barn. These little guys wouldn't last a week at this age. Guess I'll keep feeding them for a while. By the way (BTW) they really don't help when you're trying to type up a post... Oh yes, there isn't any good pictures of the kittens because they never hold still long enough!
Thanks, Lori! good blog. That is the strangest place to vote. Do many people vote in your area? I'd never find to place.
ReplyDelete